Save Money on Flowers This Valentine’s Day
In a few shorts weeks, Valentine’s Day will be here. How can you purchase flowers without emptying your wallet? Here are a few tips:
1. Red Roses will fetch the most money on this day. STOP!!!… According to sources at least 80 % of women DO NOT PREFER RED ROSES.
Take a moment to ask your sweetheart before wasting money on red roses.
2. Tulips are a great option to roses at half the price.
3. Buy your own vase. A florist arranging your roses will add significantly to the final cost.
4. Buy your flowers one day early. You will save money. Place them in some water and hide them in a cool spot (like the basement). Surprise her first thing in the morning!
5. If you are purchasing flowers in another state search the web for a florist near the location you need. Call directly to place your order. It could be less expensive than going through a national chain.
6. Do something different!! For example, buy her one flower every day of Valentines week. By the end of the week she will have a lovely mixed bouquet.